Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank you Mommy Ems

First of all I would like to thank mama ems for givin me this fil-am blog.Since she already have 4 blogs,she didn't have time to update this one,so she decided to just give it to me,good thing about this blog is,got 1pr,unlike my two other blog,they don't have nothing,but a big zero that's all lolz.Appreciate your kindness mama ems.I am so thankful and so grateful that i met you,such a nice and a REAL friend,which is really hard to find now a days,that's why I'm glad we're friends.
Thanks for the friendship, thanks for the love. Thanks for these smiles in my heart.I cant say anything but to THANK YOU for being a good friend to me.So anyway,I probably wait for a while before i will submit this blog to ppp and start making money from it.

No comments: