Monday, October 1, 2007

How it all begun


Most of the girls in the group had been my friend for a year or two.Jayne, Rose and Kaye are the first on my list.Came Lynn,Genevieve,Jonah.I met Shiela, Archilda and Nancy on friendster.I should say that friendster will always be a good part of our lives.It is where we first saw each other and have a bit of an idea about each others lives.

Days before the 4th of July, Joel wanted me to call Jonah for a get together at Mother's Beach perhaps sail if Brant would like to.I thought why dont I invite Jayne, Lynn, Rose and Genevieve and I ended up thinking maybe I should also invite the girls who I met on friendster?This will be a great time for us to finally meet each other and introduce our husbands too.I sent all of them a message about the plan and they we're all ecstatic about it.We then decided to have a pot luck.Everybody brought something to eat mostly filipino food .Joel went on with his plan about the sailing.It was the first time for a lot of the girls,sail at the Long Beach Peninsula.For those who have babies,it also was a great time to meet each one of them.We all had a great time!

The day ended very fast.We all still wanted to take more pictures,eat more filipino food or get to know more of the new friends we met.I was sure more get together will come along our way.

No comments: